Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Rollerblades are like surfing sidewalks.........

Hello everyone! Thanks for checking back in, as I was washing dishes today I was thinking about how I wanted to go out and rollerblade. When I was younger I used to rollerblade every where.......it was fun waking up and putting on the blades and exploring the neighborhood while going to the store. Yes, I had my shoes in a backpack but it was fun to glide the sidewalks many times to the library near by.... and though it would hurt.... I did fall many times...but then I would put on a bandaid...what can I say...the barbie band it was soo cool and even when the wound healed :) I would put another new bandaid. I didn't go rollerblading after all today but one of these days I am going to blade and hope to not fall because a bandaid is no longer cool.........unless......it's a Pocahontas bandaid :) oh time has not changed my mind.... that is still the coolest one.....

3 comments:

  1. Hello there! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! It's an award for new bloggers with followers under 200 people! Please check it out here: http://keslytales.blogspot.com/2013/08/liebster-awards.html

    Thank you so much for your kind attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love rollerblading! haha

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Roller bladding is fun :), especially if you have a great bike path you can blade on :D. When there is a cool scenery that is the best! going up hill is hard but going down hill on blades is scary...lol too fast

      Delete