Saturday, August 3, 2013

What time do vampires sleep?

I just opened my etsy shop! Kites Fly Yellow :)
I hope it inspires you, motivates you, excites you, just like a kid flying a kite! It's the simple things in life that brighten up the day! Come Fly........

This morning I woke up before the birds! More like when vampires are getting ready to sleep...though it wasn't that early 6am I will say that I wanted to hug my blanket for another two hours. I would be pretending if I said I went for a jog or to the gym... most exercise I had was when I walked down the stairs to my car and turned on the engine :) we can just say my car put in more miles than I did. Saturdays are my hobby day! Went to estate sales it is so interesting to have an open door invitation to enter into someone elses homes/life's. Found some cool things, got lost a few times but I learned new routes around the valley. It is a great way to start the morning. Hope you enjoy browsing through my treasures!


http://www.etsy.com/shop/kitesflyyellow



No comments:

Post a Comment